(@rhettwalshaw), designed to be the foil board for high aspect wings. With the new generation of foil wings and riding styles evolving we opted for a flat deck on the Spitfire to accommodate for an offset stance. The teardrop outline pushes all the volume towards the nose and the thickness has been decreased over the tracks for maximum sensitivity to the foil. Foil tracks have been set further forward than previous models reducing the swing weight and allowing it to have a smooth pivot point at high speeds.
This board is designed for the intermediate/advanced rider.
- Suits new generation/HA wings
- Tracks set 10” from tail
- Teardrop outline
- Volume pushed to nose
- Reduced thickness in tail
- Suited to high performance prone surfing
- Foil Tec four-piece traction
- Specifically designed high density inserts for maximised strength where board connects to foil
- Futures 10.75” fin boxes
- We use Australian made EPS Foam and the best fibreglass, carbon and epoxy we can get our hands on.
- Vacuum bagged for strength
- Air vent and leash plug
- Amos Shapes only uses the highest quality materials available in order to build your premium foiling product.
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range from 2.5-3.5kg.
- Carbon Natural or white sand through tint included in base price.
- Foot Strap inserts (+ $150)
- Custom Single Colour Tint (+ $50)