Hyper² is the first wing in our range that utilizes our new 2-bolt fuselage system for an easier, yet tighter fit.
This wing design screams high performance. Upgraded for 2022, the Hyper² has been designed to have the same look and feel as the original Hyper, but it is much faster and more efficient, with a broader speed range and a much higher top end. The thinner profile and narrower tips produce less drag.
- High-performance high-aspect upgraded for 2022
- Faster and more efficient than previous Hyper
- Higher top-end speed
- Lower lift coefficient producing smoother take-offs making it easier to ride
- Intermediate to pro guys for winging, pump, down-winders and small waves
- Tighter turning radius for even tighter turns
If you want to go like a rocket, this is the wing for you.
The Hyper² has a lower lift coefficient producing smoother take-offs making it easier to ride, and giving it an even more balanced feel than its popular predecessor.
Designed for intermediate to pro guys who like to pump, ride down-winders and ride small waves and pump back out the back without stopping. We have tightened the turning radius for even tighter turns. If speed, pump and carve is what you are after in a high-aspect wing, the Hyper² is the wing for you.
Five size profiles provide options for high-aspect foilers no matter what they want to do. Whether you want to go down-winding, kiting, wind winging, or pump around the local foil park all afternoon, the Hyper² is your go-to.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts
- Gold standard carbon construction on all wings, mast, and tails
- Modular design. All Unifoil parts fit together. Change wings and masts easily for different conditions
- 100% premium carbon
- Titanium bolts standard
- Hyper2 Front Wing (your choice of size)
- Rear Wing (your choice of size)
- Mast (750 mm, 830mm or 950mm)
- 2-Bolt Split Fuselage
- Titanium board mounting T-Nuts and screws
- Titaniums hardware with spares included standard 2 of every nut and bolt
- Padded wing and mast covers
- Padded carrying case
Full carbon, no foam, made using only the highest-quality premium materials. Stiff and durable for heavy riding and taper locked for no play.
39 cm - NEW extra long for wind wing racing and downwind (not recommended for prone/surf).
33 cm - Original length (formerly long) recommended for most riders.
27 cm - Shorter length made for tighter turning and shorter radius. Recommended add-on for advanced riders to loosen up the foil for carves and quick direction changes and easier pumping.